- Developing a routine (even though you don't have a real job). Routines = getting stuff done!
- Writing a business plan for your "second act". Be accountable.
- Naps? Pro or Con? Where do you stand?
- Financial planning for retirement. It's just math — get the facts, without the fear.
- Pushing beyond your comfort zone. New hobbies. Joining clubs. Traveling to new countries.
- Staying up with technology. New smartphone. Smart TV. New apps. New podcasts.
- Give your life partner some alone time — a win, win, win, win, win.
- Making new friends & rekindling old ones. (This is tough after a "certain age". )
- Get out and move somewhere new! Rent a place for 2 months somewhere cool. Get a new view.
- You're not the boss anymore! Tips for getting used to it — your life partner will appreciate.
- Do new stuff. Never cooked? Never baked? Here's a recipe. Here's a pan. Start.
- Yelling stuff across the house at your life partner when neither of you can hear? Pro or Con?
- Single and looking for a partner? Online dating and becoming a "joiner" to meet people.
- Have a Bucket to-do-list. How about one a year that you actually do? (i.e. See all 30 MLB ballparks in a year.)
- Financial Advisors—How to pick one and keep them accountable.
- Are you a pet owner? Try not to become totally weird.
- Learn all about baby boomer solo travel.
- Create a separate workspace for you and your partner. Harmony for all!
- Volunteering. You've reached the no-excuse zone.
- Health. Keep moving! It's the key. (How about Pickleball?)
And Much More...